April 12 Saturday at 2:00pm — A Panel on Hunger Relief at the Astor Cafe’s River Room (down the hall from St. Anthony Main Movie Theater with the film starting about 4:00 pm. Click here
Join us for an engaging, heartfelt, and practical discussion about how organizations and individuals are acting to end hunger and work toward a more equitable food system.
- Moderator: Emily Torgrimson, National Co-founder & Executive Director of Eat for Equity
- Allan Law, “The Sandwich Man,” Founder of Minneapolis Recreation Development, & film subject in The Starfish Throwers
- Katie Stagliano, Founder & Chief Executive Gardner of Katie’s Krops, & film subject in The Starfish Throwers
- David Dayhoff, Director of Partnership Engagement and Advocacy at Hunger-Free Minnesota
- Michael Chaney, Founder of Project Sweetie Pie
- LaDonna Sanders-Redmond, Education & Outreach Coordinator for Seward Coop